About Summer CampWe believe that all kids deserve the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve. That’s why, through Y Camp, thousands of youth are cultivating the values, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health and educational achievement.At YMCA Camp Campbell, children and teens have the opportunity to explore nature, find new talents, try new activities, gain independence, and make lasting friendships and memories in a safe and enriching environment. And, of course, it’s fun too!We offer the following camps:
- Overnight Camp: Ages 7 - 16
- Adventure Camp: Ages 13 - 16
- Leadership Camps: Ages 15 - 17
- Day Camp: Entering grades K-7
- Family Camps: Parent/Child, Holiday Camps
Why send your child to YMCA Camp Campbell?
- Safety is our number one priority.
- We provide developmental experiences in fun ways to help young people thrive, build confidence in themselves and others, and become healthy, caring, responsible adults.
- We believe that every child deserves the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. That's why we offer financial assistance for children to participate for families in need.
- Camp is an exciting place to make friends and lasting memories.
- We help cultivate the values, skills and relationships young people need that lead to positive behaviors, healthy habits and educational achievement.
- We integrate our core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility in everything we do.