Monday, June 8, 2015 to Friday, July 10, 2015
9:00 am to 4:30 pm
240 Turk StSan Francisco, San Francisco County, California 94102
- After School Program: The Kroc After School Program offers daily homework tutoring, a nutritious snack and recreation & enrichment activities for children in grades K-5TH (all students must be age 6 before entering the program.)
- Aquatics: Kroc Center membership includes access to our indoor swimming pool. Our Aquatics programs include Aqua Aerobics classes and affordable swim lessons for both youth and adults in addition to open free swim time.
- Day Camp: The Kroc Day Camp is a great way for kids to enjoy their summer! Each week, boys and girls will engage in exciting outings and fun activities at the Kroc Center. Outings may include swimming at lakes in the East Bay, hiking through Muir Woods and exploring local beaches and parks. Friday field trips are taken to County Fairs, Raging Waters, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, Great America, the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and more fun locations!
- Computer Lab: The Kroc Computer Lab has 20 new personal computers, donated by UPS. Members can use the Computer Lab to go online, check e-mail, search for jobs and housing, write a resume, learn to type, play games, view online shows and sporting events, plus much more!
- Family Services: The Family Service Office helps to meet the emergency material and financial needs of the people of the Tenderloin community. We offer a weekly food pantry (must be registered a minimum of one week in advance); please contact Attieno Davis at (415) 345-3414 for further information.
- Fitness: The Kroc Center offers a variety of fitness classes to keep you in shape! Group fitness classes are free with a Premium membership or a $4.00 charge per class with a Regular membership. All classes are for participants age 16 and up unless otherwise noted.
- Gymnasium: The Kroc Gymnasium hosts many different programs and activities; throughout the week we offer open gym time as well as basketball, soccer & ping pong nights. (See theRecreation Calendar for current schedules on these programs)
- Senior Program: The Senior Nutrition & Activities Program provides seniors not only with nutritional meals but fellowship, fun, social and recreational activities. All seniors 60 and over, or disabled persons 55 and over, are welcome to participate.
- Summer Literacy Program: An alternative to the Kroc Day Camp, our Summer Literacy Program offers students a chance to improve their literacy skills during the summer break. Students learn during morning classes with topics including reading, writing and math; and play around the Kroc Center during the afternoon! The group also takes field trips to the library and local museums.
$75 / week. Please check the website or contact us for more information.
The Salvation Army
Organization and Program Categories:
Academics & Tutoring
City Sights & Tours
Sports & Fitness