SFK Best Bet Spotlights:
Did you know you can search the SFkids calendar by the week or month? See the top tabs when you open up a day event listing.
• Thoughtful Parenting: Workshop for Parents at Children's Council at 6pm.
• Stroller Strides Fitness Classes meets in various parks in the City.
• New Mom and Baby Group at Natural Resources.
• Drop-In Jungle Gym at Presidio Community YMCA at 10:30am.
• Steps Sale at Main Library held 11am - 3pm. All books are $1!
• WritersCorps for Teens at the Main Library at 4pm. FREE
• Butterflies and Blooms at the Conservatory of Flowers. Walk amongst a wide variety of brightly colored blossoms, watching (and sometimes ducking!) as butterflies like magnificent monarchs, swallowtails, painted ladies and more fly from flower to flower drinking nectar and getting covered in pollen.
• Story Hour at Paxton Gate's Curiosities for Kids. FREE
• Mission Community Market held every Thursday evening. FREE
• Crafts for Kids at Hyde Street Pier at 3pm.
• Corazon Under the Dome at Westfield Center will be projected on the Centre’s majestic 102-foot wide dome nightly from May 24 through July 7. FREE
• Drop-In Jungle Gym at Presidio Community YMCA for 10:30 am. Drop-in play times for toddlers and preschoolers are Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
• Hullabazoo at the Zoo. The fun takes place May 25-27.
• Carnaval San Francisco! Festival will take place on May 25 and 26, with the parade on Sunday, May 26 at 9:30am. FREE
• Civil War Battles and Encampment at Roaring Camp Railroads in Felton.
• Historic Waterfront Walking Tour at Hyde Street Pier and Aquatic Park. FREE
• The Sound of Music Mountain Play at Mount Tamalpais. It runs Sundays, May 19 - June 16, plus Saturday, June 8
Get ready to skip, jump, hop, skate, bike, walk, run, dance and more... 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
June 9 - Bayview/Dogpatch
July 7 - The Great Highway
July 28 - Mission
August 18- Tenderloin
September 8 - Western Addition
See the website for more dates.
Have you signed up for our fabulous newsletter?
It is filled with everything parents need for keeping your family busy. We send out something once a week. It's totally FREE!
Sign up now.