Staying entertained in San Francisco and the Bay Area isn’t very difficult, even on a budget. Get out of the house and try something new every month.
• ConnectForKids.org has a great article about teaching kids to appreciate the performing arts.
• Looking for movie theaters? Check with Fandango.com or SFGate.com for listings of local theaters, shows, and showtimes.
• Only in San Francisco, the official visitors' site.
• Carousels of the Bay Area
Do your kids love to ride on a carousel? We have a list of Bay Area attractions. If we are missing one, let us know!
• Check CommonSenseMedia.org for information about all media (movies, TV, websites, and music). The website also has reviews by parents, kids, and Common Sense Media reviewers and recommendations for various age groups. The information provided can be very helpful in navigating media with your kids.
SFkids Related Pages
Are you looking for a museum, park, or beach? Check the Activities pages and the Adventures pages to find more activities and adventures!