Thank you for wanting to help make SFkids.org a better site for families in San Francisco. We are constantly updating the organizations in our database and on our family calendar of events to ensure that you get the most accurate information.
All items sent to SFkids.org will be considered if they meet our general guidelines:
• Serving San Francisco children, youth, teens, families, or are
• Calendar events must be open to the public.
• Sorry no adult only events can be listed except parent education.
• We give priority to programs in San Francisco but will consider unique programs located in the Bay Area.
1. Add a new or update information to our Organizations DATABASE (listings):
• Use the this link if your organization is listed in our database and you would like to add/change/update your information. Parents can let us know as well something like hours or fees changed too.
• This is for programs, camps, classes, resources, etc.in our searchable database.
• We do not list individual preschool, childcare centers or schools.
• Before suggesting a new organization be sure to use our search function to see if it is already listed.
2. Add a great event to our CALENDAR:
• If your organization would like to list drop in events for consideration please submit using this form. To ensure timely posting, please submit your event at least two weeks in advance. All camps should be listed in the database.
• These are events open to the public and drop in or one time events.
Note: If you want to submit several/multiple items to our calendar, please contact our Content Editor.
3. Make a COMMENT or SUGGESTION:
• Let us know if you have information to add to our topic pages or if updates are needed.
• Please also let us know if you find any dead links!
4. Join our NEWSLETTER subscription list :
• You may also change your subscriber email address or unsubscribe.
Be sure to add us (Webmaster@SFkids.org) to your filter list so your newsletter won't go in your junk or spam folder.
-- Be sure to join our Facebook page or Twitter for last minute tips and information.