San Francisco, CA
Civic Center/Tenderloin, Embarcadero, North Beach/Telegraph Hill, Russian Hill/Nob Hill/Polk Gulch
Days and Hours Of Operation
Open daily at 8am
DescriptionOffering tours and rentals to residents and tourists alike, Blazing Saddles provides bike rentals, maps, and guided tours in the City, over the Golden Gate Bridge, and through the mountains of Marin.
All rentals include maps, helmets, locks, front packs, rear racks, and bungee cords. Reservations are not necessary, for they have the largest fleet around with hundreds of bikes on hand.
Rentals start at $32 per day; $20 per day for kid bikes, trailers, or tag-a-longs.
Seven locations in San Francisco:
- 1095 Columbus Avenue at Francisco Street near North Beach
- 465 Jefferson Street at Hyde Street
- Pier 41 at Fisherman's Wharf area
- 2715 Hyde Street near Ghirardelli Square. They offer parking inside the facility.
- 433 Mason Street (Union Square)
- 2555 Powell Street
- 721 Beach Street (at Hyde Street; by the San Francisco Maritime Museum)
SFKids Tips*They sell their used bikes.
*They offer rental of tandem bikes, trailers, tag-a-longs (youth bike attached to parent's bike), and baby seats to put babies on the back of your bike.
*Download a discount rental coupon and see pictures of available bikes and equipment on their website.