SFkids is created by San Francisco parents and funded by the Department of Children, Youth & Their Families (DCYF), working with their nonprofit partner GoKid.org. SFkids is designed to help every family in every neighborhood of our beautiful City raise healthy, happy children from babies to young adulthood...
Happy Father's Day!
Click on our Editors weekly top picks!
NOTE: If you are organizing a family, youth, or teen event in your neighborhood/community in San Francisco and want to have it added to our list of events, please submit the information to us.
Camp Mather Season!
Are you visiting SF Rec and Park best family camp this summer? We have a great packing list created by SF families.
Kids Need Activities?
Find thousands of listings on our pages:
Family Need Help?
Find resources for family support, education, health, and safety on our pages:
• SFK Crisis Page Help, Advice, Support …
• SFK Health Pages Environmental Health, Maternal Health, Medical, Vision, Dental …
• SFK Parent Resources Pages Housing, Legal, Food, Parenting Stories …
• SFK Education Pages Public, Private, Homeschooling, Preschools …
SF Staycation Tip:
Visit Coit Tower Observation deck:
$5 residents, $3 seniors and youth (12-17), $1.50 kids (5-11), 4 and under FREE. Restrooms available at the base as well as limited parking. Try a hike on the stairs or take MUNI #39 to the top. You may hear the raucous chatter of the neighborhood’s most famous (and noisiest) residents, the flock of The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill.
Free Summer Lunch for Kids and Teens
The Summer meal program serves FREE healthy lunches & snacks to everyone 18 and younger, regardless of income.
Click here for a neighborhood location near you!
Free Family Adventures
The FAMILY PASS is only valid for
San Francisco families with
children up to age 18.
Did you know you can also visit a local Rec and Park swimming pools?
- Visit any San Francisco Public Library. Passes are resupplied on Mondays.
- Choose a Participating Attraction
- Use your San Francisco Public Library Card to check out a FAMILY PASS. Library card holder must be present at checkout. Only one pass may be checked out on a library card at a time.
- Each FAMILY PASS is valid for 1 visit in 1 week to the selected Participating Attraction or Pool. Only the paper FAMILY PASS issued by the San Francisco Public Library may be used. It must be used by the DUE DATE printed on the FAMILY PASS. There are no reservations or waiting lists for the FAMILY PASS.
- Read more details and a list of participating attractions. Limted number of passes to each attraction available at each library.
Have you told your friends and school community about SFkids.org lately?